Designed to Find
Discover People. Jobs. Companies. Agencies. Gigs. Brands. Organisations. Events. It’s the new way of working.Dysco is a professional networking platform and community, designed to facilitate discovery between people, brands and agencies. Our aim is to enable social recruitment and collaboration across diverse industries. The Dysco ecosystem serves as a space for conversation, information and inspiration; both online and offline.
- 01 Search for people and businesses based on skills, services and industry
- 02 Chat with people who have complementary or matching intentions
- 03 Access our curated community of Listed people and brands
- 04 Share collections of your work, projects and portfolios seamlessly
- 05 Add your past clients and collaborators to show your strongest associations
- 06 Request recommendations from people who know you well
Khrisha focuses on strategy, product and marketing at Dysco. She completed her B.A in Political Economy at UC Berkeley, and obtained an MSc. in Social Policy and Development from the LSE. She spent a year working in technology consulting at Accenture in London. A lover of nature and wildlife, she eventually hopes to retire early and live in a forest, away from technology and the big city life.
Mishal manages finances, legal and operations at Dysco. He's an NYU and Westminster alumnus, with deep experience across business, manufacturing and engineering. Inherently enterprising, he brings a wealth of expertise in setting up and building disparate ventures. His most prized possession is an ever-growing boarding pass collection, which he's convinced might include a ticket to the red planet.